The Table Turns
After I had finished listening to this new found message, I took a while and thought about what I would right, and of course prayed about what I was going to write.
In my prayer I made it clear that I belonged to God, and that by his power I was saved. I don’t care to go into great detail, because it was something between him and me. However, just in case there is someone reading this right now that is suffering from the same thing I’ve written about here, the important thing is that you believe what you are writing. Consider it a binding contract between you and God, don’t just write it just to be writing it.
It wasn’t long after finishing my prayer, the one I’d written in the bible, that I felt an odd sensation overcome me. My body felt chills and I felt as though the hole inside of me was being closed.
There was no doubt in my mind that this preacher I had heard was a messenger from God, and held and delivered the answer I had wanted for so long. The sensation was completely opposite from how it felt so many years earlier when it first occurred.
Finally after years of torment, and endless barrages of voices in my head, it had come to an end, and I was free again. I can not describe my happiness, for I do not believe it can be shared in words. Need less to say, I was born again, and I was in high spirits. All those times I had doubted my faith, and the power of conversation with God, seemed so foolish at that point.
In my prayer I made it clear that I belonged to God, and that by his power I was saved. I don’t care to go into great detail, because it was something between him and me. However, just in case there is someone reading this right now that is suffering from the same thing I’ve written about here, the important thing is that you believe what you are writing. Consider it a binding contract between you and God, don’t just write it just to be writing it.
It wasn’t long after finishing my prayer, the one I’d written in the bible, that I felt an odd sensation overcome me. My body felt chills and I felt as though the hole inside of me was being closed.
There was no doubt in my mind that this preacher I had heard was a messenger from God, and held and delivered the answer I had wanted for so long. The sensation was completely opposite from how it felt so many years earlier when it first occurred.
Finally after years of torment, and endless barrages of voices in my head, it had come to an end, and I was free again. I can not describe my happiness, for I do not believe it can be shared in words. Need less to say, I was born again, and I was in high spirits. All those times I had doubted my faith, and the power of conversation with God, seemed so foolish at that point.
No comments:
Post a Comment